Friday, September 24, 2010

I am not tecky but I love it when technology helps me do my work more efficiently!

Have you tried Evernote? I started using it couple months ago and found it so very helpful.

You see I have documents saved in different folders sometimes even on different disks. That's because I like to keep valuable information for later reference.

But many times they are not accessible because I am on the move or using a different computer/mobile device.  

Enter Evernote (http://www.evernote.com/).  It's in the cloud, it's secured, it's easy to use, it captures even images and url and it is f.r.e.e. 

Remember to tag your files that  will make searching easy peasy.

Enjoy what technology brings, after all you are concerned with getting things done the easy, no stress way.

Have a great weekend!

 

Posted via email from AbundantLivesCoaching.com | Louisa Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment